Monday, August 25, 2008

you can fuck me if i'm wrong

hey afc-ers. get it Lamon? Anti-feelings Campaigners (AFCs). fuck, i just wikipediaed AFC and that stands for American Football Conference. The internet is ruining everything way more than books ever could. Also, books smell way better than the internet.

anyway, "you can fuck me if i'm wrong" (YCFMIIW - and, no that acronym is not taken) will be a recurring column where lamon and i tell you our opinions about stuff we think about and you can fuck us if we're wrong*.

I figured I'd introduce this one now since I just gave my parents this blog address.





*I can't speak for Lamon, but I'm only actually going to fuck you if your brain makes mine work better, i'm sexually attracted to you, and we've been dating for awhile. also, you'll probably hafta be a robot otherwise feelings might get involved and then this whole blog'll be a farce. also, i'm never wrong.

2 comments:

lfm said...

if/when shannyn sossamon starts reading our blog i will definitely post a you can fuck me if i'm wrong blog that will contain at least one intentional error that only she will be able to point out.

yeah, i know. it sounds like cheating, right? but sam and i make the rules so it's not.

Unknown said...

is it wrong that i started watching the o.c. on-line and now have dirty feelings for adam brody? i feel like it is.

-samantha